quinta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2009

Seth Cohen and Anna Stern


 


Anna: Seth, I love you as a friend.
Seth: What?
Anna: God, I love you as a friend.
Seth: That doesn't say "Azerbaijan"?
Anna: Look, I think you're an amazing guy. A little self- absorbed, maybe, but great. But, I mean, if there's one thing that our relationship tought me, it's that... we don't have a lot of chemistry.
Seth: So you're not leaving because of me?
Anna: I'm leaving because I need to leave. But who knows? Maybe one day, we'll be perfect for each other. I don't know. I do know I have to go to Pittsburgh. I'm lonely, Seth. I thought I could make this my home, but I can't. Thanks for coming... and saying goodbye.
Seth: Anna, wait a second. What am I gonna do without you? Who will play Jenga with me? You're so wise. All your sage wisdom. What am I gonna do without that?
Anna: Confidence, Cohen.


Toda vez que vejo eu me acabo de chorar. Vai ver eu sinta de inveja da situação, mas enfim quem liga pra isso?